Monday, January 6, 2014

31 Days to a Cleaner Home: Intro

Don't you love the new year?
There is just something about the feeling of a fresh start.
A chance to do better. To be better. To start over.

A quick search listed the following as the top 5 new years resolutions for 2014:

  1. Lose Weight
  2. Get Organized
  3. Spend less, save more
  4. Enjoy life to the fullest
  5. Stay fit and healthy.
I also read that only about eight percent reach their goals.
We tend to put so much pressure on ourselves without remembering the reason for the goals. This year lets do it together! I am doing a 31 day body challenge that I want to have become part of my lifestyle and 31 days to a cleaner home.



I'm going to be completely honest with you all here. 
I am not an expert.
I don't have a degree in home management.
My house is far from perfect.
I am doing the challenge right along with you all.
But I have learned a lot over the past few years that I think could help others.
I'm not where I would like to be but I'm far from where I use to be.

Some of this is going to be difficult.
Some of this is not going to be fun.
But I hope that all of this is helpful and liberating.
That after these 31 days are over you feel lighter.
That your home feels fresher.
That you feel renewed and in a better place than when you started this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment