Tuesday, January 14, 2014

31 Days to a Cleaner Home-Day 8: Feeling Dull.


"Have nothing in your house that you do not 
know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."
-William Morris.

The day in and day out can leave you feeling dull.
For me personally I love to create.
Doing something creative just refreshes me.
It gets me excited about life.

There's something about doing something you really enjoy that is a breath of fresh air.
It helps me to actually refocus and stay on the other tasks of the daily grind.

Another big thing is to have a place or space that is inspiring.
A spot in your home that just makes you smile or refreshes you.

Today I want you to spend some time on a couple of things.
First do your daily chore and a quick 15 minute tidy in every room.
Then do these two things today.

1) If you have a crafting room, craft space, desk of your own, or a place in your home that can be super inspiring but is messy and over run, do something about it!
Clean it up and make it pretty.
Spend some time organizing it a little or figure out what items would make it easier to organize that area.

2) Do something creative just for fun.
Something that you really enjoy.
Guilt Free.
Get fired up about it!
Share it with a friend or me!
Being excited about something helps you be a more effective person.

No comments:

Post a Comment