Sunday, December 15, 2013

Egg-less cookie dough! Perfect for eating!!!

I love homemade chocolate chip cookies.
My mom's are my favorite.
And while I have tried countless times over the years of being married, my chocolate chip cookies always come out looking ugly.

But really, who am I kidding?!? We all know that the cookie dough is the best part.
As much as I love the dough, raw eggs always make me nervous.
Now I just say forget the cookies! I'll just make some cookie dough for eating!

Stuff you need:
- a large bowl, measuring cup,      measuring spoon, and a fork
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of the secret ingredient as  my son would say 
(aka chocolate chips.)

It's so easy, its dangerous.
Just cream together the butter and sugar.
Add in the salt and vanilla.
Add your flour in a little at a time. 
Don't worry. It looks dry and crumbly but the milk will fix it.
Slowly stir in the milk and watch it turn into cookie dough!!!
Add your chocolate chips and a spoon to eat it with!
AND DIG IN!

My favorite way to eat them is by scooping small balls of dough onto freezer or wax paper, pop them in the freezer for a few hours. Then just pop in your mouth as desired!  If there is any left over you can store this up to 3 months but I doubt it'll last that long. This makes about 4 cups of tasty egg-less batter that the whole family can enjoy, if you're feeling generous that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment