Friday, November 2, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day 1


So I know I’m slightly late in posting this blog but I’m a momma first and sometimes life happens. Bug has been restless and yesterday he didn’t nap….at all.
But I still wanted to get this posted.


In case you missed it we’re now in November! (Can you believe it?! Nope, me neither.)
I think November and Thanksgiving can tend to get over looked as it’s smashed between Halloween and Christmas. I mean today is November 2nd and when I went into our local Walmart this was all I saw:






We tend to get so caught up in getting ready for Christmas that sometimes we simply forget to be thankful for what we already have.
I mean where else can you spend a day with friends and family, eating a huge meal, being thankful for the things you have, and the very next day people are pushing and shoving trying to score that 40” plasma, new blue ray player, or computer?!

I have been blessed with so much more than I could ever deserve.
So I am going to take an entire month here on the blog to share with you what I am thankful for that day. Some days it may be something small and seemingly insignificant, other days it may be something huge. However, no matter how big or small I will take time that day to be thankful for that thing and share it with you.

I would love to encourage you to take time to do the same this month.
Grab out a notebook.
Fill it with 30 things you are thankful for and take a few moments each day to thank God for those things. If you blog feel free to link-up your post at the bottom of the page. I would love to get to see the things you're thankful for too.


Thirty Days of Thankful: Day 1
As I already stated Bug didn’t nap at all and it made trying to get things done difficult. I am thankful for my sling that my mom made for us. She made it and gave it to me when Monkey was a baby but he never liked it. Bug on the other hand LOVES to be in the sling. The only time he slept yesterday was in the sling for about a half hour.









So what about you? What are you thankful for today?
Please feel free to leave a comment and or link up your blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment