Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day 4


Today I am thankful for a Sunday afternoon nap.
I have not been sleeping well lately at night and today it really caught up to me.
I got the baby down for his nap, and then I went to go lay in bed to do some stuff on the computer and honestly…I never even picked it up.

With my husband home I was able to get some much needed sleep.
He got our 2 year old Monkey down for a nap when he was actually ready to go down for a nap and I didn’t wake until Bug got up and needed to be fed.

I’m a better mom to my kids when I’m rested.
I’m a better wife to my husband when I’m not exhausted.
I’m a better friend and all around person when I’m not in a tired fog.

So today I am thankful for a Sunday Afternoon Nap. J



Go ahead! Link up what you're thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment