Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day 6


Today I am thankful for the right to vote.

I’m thankful that I have a say in the future of our Country.
We are so blessed to live in a country with so many freedoms.
I think a lot of times we take those for granted.
I have heard so many people complain about having to go and vote and what a “Chore” it is.

But the thing of it is….not everyone has that right.
There are so many other countries where the people who live there have no say in what takes place.There have been so many who have lost their lives for you and me to have the right to be able to vote.

So please take a moment today to go and vote.
Your vote does count and it’s important for the future of our kids that we go today and vote.

Also...Take some time to pray for the future of our country. 
Pray for the next President as well as the current one.
Pray for others in office and those that are running for office.
Prayer makes a difference.
Be the change you want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment