Friday, November 1, 2013

Taking on a challenge

Today is November 1st.
Wow. Where did October go?!

With November brings so many things.
Including the hustle and bustle of the holidays and we can quickly forget what the reason for the season we're currently in is really for.

Today also started #NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) with Blogher. I'm signing up. I'm taking the challenge and going to try my hardest to do this! Committing to submitting a blog post once a day every day is going to be a big challenge and stretch for me. There are prompts that some days I will probably need. Some days I may simply post a picture of what's happening in our home. Some of the days, and hopefully most of the days, I'll be posting something that I'm thankful for.

So join me on this journey. Check back every day for a new post and if I miss a day feel free to yell on me on my facebook page! And if there is something in particular you would love for me to write about let me know and I'll try to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment