Monday, October 28, 2013

Selestial Soap Diaper Cream and Baby Powder.

I have to tell you about one of my favorite baby products.

I was sent several items to try out from http://selestialsoap.com.
And while I will be doing a bigger post in the near future about more of their products that I love, I HAVE to tell you about their AMAZING diaper rash cream and baby powder.

Bug had his first ever diaper rash and it was horrible.
I tried EVERYTHING. We ended up having to be in disposables because of the rash creams I was trying.We even used a medicated baby powder. Nothing worked. His bum was red and sore and he even had times where it was so raw it would bleed. It made me feel like a horrible momma.  I treated our diapers for everything just in case it had anything to do with using cloth, but when he still had it even in disposables I had no idea what to do.

I received Clear Bottoms Diaper Cream by Selestial Soap and after reading the label and doing lots of research I decided to try it overnight with cloth diapers.That night I decided to get brave and put Bug back in to cloth with the soft bottoms diaper cream and baby powder.
After all night in his diaper and it being super full come morning my little man’s bum looked 50% better!

I love that I can actually read and pronounce everything that is in the diaper cream and that its cloth diaper safe!
“We use the oils of Coconut, Flax, Sunflower, Jojoba, Soya, Rosemary, Tanamu, Lemon Teatree infused with the Herbs of: Echinacea, Myrrh, and White Oak Bark and incorporate Bee’s Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Zinc Oxide and Colloidal Silver.” 


It goes on smooth and when I’m done I find myself rubbing the rest into my hands as the diaper cream also makes a great moisturizer.


I love the feel and smell of both the diaper cream and the powder. I can’t stand the smell of a lot of store bought creams and powders. They typically make me sneeze and I just don’t like the smell of them at all. Made with Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Chamomile, Rose Hips, Lavender, and Neem; the Silky Bottoms baby powder smells so good.


I’ve been using this cream for a few weeks now without any issues with our cloth diapers.
Any time Bug starts to look a little red, I put some on him and it clears it right up in just a few hours. I will not us anything else nor will I recommend anything else like I do this!
Personally I think their products are very reasonably priced. The rash cream is only $8.99 and the powder is $9.99.

They also make an all-natural bug spray, sun screen, laundry soap for the whole family, a cloth diaper safe laundry soap (will review that soon!), color safe bleach alternative, and even a fabric softner! All of the laundry items are made to work for High Efficiency machines as well as non-HE machines. 


All of their products are made here in the US and the liquid laundry soaps use 50% less water than traditional liquid detergents. Again I'll have a reivew of more of their products coming up soon but I just had to let you know how much I love this company and their products. PLUS right now I have an exclusive coupon for you all for 20% off your purchase of $30 or more. Good now through November 20th.   LROWPGKER65Y

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a great price for diaper cream, would love to buy some but the diapering days are coming to an end. I am looking forward to reading your detergent reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete