Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankful For Friends

I'm not going to have the chance to get the pictures posted today of the hubby and myself. We kept forgetting to take them and then when we did remember it was on his phone and I haven't had him send them to me yet. Whoops! So instead I'm just going to post a quick little what I'm thankful for today.


Today I am thankful for friends who are more like family.
Dear sweet good friends who will tell you the hard truth in love.
Who you can joke around with, have a good time, and do life together.

I'm thankful for community.
And the knowing that there are people around you who love and care about you.
That will be there during the icky stuff to help you get through it.
Who will love you through all of your junk.
And help you clean your house.

Thankful for time spent as three families coming together and watching Kung Fu Panda, eating pizza and wings with 5 adults and nine crazy kids. Then playing games together after the kids go to bed.

Today I'm just thankful for these lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment