Monday, May 23, 2011

A Few Things I Love....


.....baby feet....


......spring time and getting to play outside.....


.....getting dirty......

....old navy $1 baby flip flops.....

.....walking in my son's room to wake him up for the day and finding him in a little ball in the corner, uncovered, and laying on top of his Tigger that he CANNOT sleep without.....

....my boys.....

...my husband and best friend....this picture from our wedding day....and the source of strength he has been to me over the past 21 months of being married......

....how crazy we were to drive from NY to Arizona when I was 36.5 weeks pregnant.....
...don't worry...I didn't have Monkey somewhere between here and there....we got back and I didn't have him till I was 41.5 weeks pregnant....11 days over due...


.....my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment