Thursday, October 13, 2011

Waiting....

Some days I feel like we're just waiting for our lives to begin.
Like we're waiting for something that'll finally start our lives.
Maybe its that we'll finally have our own place and that will make our lives begin.
Maybe its that my husband will finally have his dream job and that will start our life.

"I get so afraid sometimes that our lives are never going to start." -Holly
"Baby, we're already in our life. It's already started! This is it! You have to stop waitin', Baby." -Gerry


But I am done waiting. I'm sick of waiting. I'm tired of waiting.
I want to live.
Obviously there are things we will still be waiting on, like Dowe's dream job and our own place.
But I can still let myself live life to the fullest in the here and now.

So that is what I am doing.
Do I know what this means in its entirety?... No.
I am looking forward to this journey though.
I do know it will mean more projects around the house, spending more time relaxing and living, more time with my boys, more time with family and friends, more time to just stop and enjoy the coffee.
It will mean less time stressing out and worrying, less time wasting time waiting, fewer days of sitting on the couch in pjs because I just don't feel like the day is worth getting dressed for. (yep, I have those days too.)


What about you?... Are you living? I mean really living, or are you still waiting?
This would be a perfect day for you to start as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment