11 Weeks, 14 Items... I can do this!
- Spend real quality time alone with God at some point in time during the day, every day, even if it can't be first thing in the morning.
- Give the beautiful trunk a major face life and get it in our room with the extra blankets inside.
Give the mirror a face lift and hang it in our room
- Clean out clothes I do not wear and take them to a consignment shop.
- Send a card to a different friend once a week. (11 Cards in total. 3 of 11 Done)
- Exercise at least Three times a week in my home. (5,10,15)
- Make Home Made Bread Dough 3 Times. (giving me 9 loaves of bread.)
Finish reading at least one book.
- Make some major strides in the Chaos Cleaning Project.
(Including scrubbing the shower, fridge, and washing machine.)
- Take more time to get down on the floor and play with my son. (not that I don't do this but I also need to make a more conscious effort to do this and take the time to just get right down on his level, not make him come up to mine.)
- Sit down with Hubby and revamp our budget and really stick to it so we can get out of debt together.
- Make realistic goals for starting the shop including short term and long term goals.
- Complete Two Mei Tais.
- Blog about each thing as I check it off my list. :)