Thursday, June 28, 2012

Changes

Hey everyone,
   Sorry its been so long since I've done any blogging.
Life has been rather crazy lately but that's not why I'm blogging right now.


You may or may not have noticed that my blog got a new look.
Thanks to my sweet husband for making my blog look much nicer as I start a new endeavor.
I know I have talked about opening an etsy shop on and off for a while now but its actually going to happen now. I don't have an official launch date yet but please don't worry, as soon as I pick one you'll be the first to know!

I'm currently working on ideas for the blog and the shop as well as working really hard to get things ready to be listed in the shop. (Oh you know on top of being pregnant and chasing around my 2 year old Monkey!)

With that being said though I am very curious as to what YOU would like to see in here and in the shop.
Ideas for blog posts are always welcome as well as any questions you may have for me. :)

I know this is really short but I just wanted to give you the heads up that we're going through lots of changes over here. I promise to start blogging on a more regular basis again and to update you frequently on how things are coming for the shop. :)


I'm off to work on some shop items.... currently making some cute little magnets.
Sneak peak on those soon.

-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment